Sunday, October 9, 2011

Welcome to my humble blog!

Hello and welcome to my blog. This is where I'll be updating friends, family, and really anyone who's interested in my experiences in Kenya for the next year.

As of November I'm heading off to Kenya on a VSO (www.vso.ie or ) placement for a year. I'm going to be working with UNICEF in a town called Garissa in the North East province of the country. My role is as a 'Communications and Documentation Officer'. I'm not 100% sure what it means but I'm sure it'll all become clear in time.

Anyways, I hope you all enjoy reading this over the coming month. I'll try to update this as often as I have access to a good internet connection!

Andrea

1 comment:

  1. захуярь себе ливневую канализацию браток . Пригодится однозначно. ЧТобы во время дождей не страдать аки страдалец всей земли сизиф седовласый

    ReplyDelete